Hello Family and Friends!

This is definitely a work in progress. Roger and I are trying to catch up with the internet world. This is supposedly a team effort, he is so much more computer savy than I am. I cannot do this on my own. I am stepping out first and hopefully he will jump in and add graphics and pictures and links, etc.

It will be interesting to see what we can pull together, because we are such a salt and pepper team. We compliment one another, but do not always work things out the same way! For example, he is a temple worker, I am a family history buff. Ultimately the same goal, different departments. Such has been our life together...

We were laughing the other day, I am always in jeans and he doesn't even own a pair. The one day, I dress up to go shopping, he didn't.

So wish us luck and send us advice, I think we could really use it!



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Been a Wonderful Year!

I like ending the year with holiday celebrations.  We have many reasons to celebrate. 
Our family is growing and we have been able to visit everyone a little bit here and a little bit there throughout the year!  I am so grateful to be a part of my children's lives.  Their joys are still my joys and their sorrows are still my sorrows.  They may all be bigger than me, but I can still see them growing in so many ways.  I guess by my grey hairs, they can see me changing too...
Life is wonderful, not always easy - but wonderful!
What a comfort to know that through covenants made and kept we will always be together! 
I look forward to the day when peace will fill the whole earth and everyone will feel what I feel and know what I know about our Savior, Jesus Christ.  His love is real.  He lived and died following Heavenly Father's plan so that we could all return home to God again someday.  He has shown us the path and is ever near to help us on our daily journey, if we but ask!
Everyone should be as happy as me!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Sister Elledge,

    What a wonderful surprise to find your blog. Thank you for being such a positive example for me.

    After the holiday crunch, we should catch up.

    Shauna Dickson Robinson

    ReplyDelete