Hello Family and Friends!

This is definitely a work in progress. Roger and I are trying to catch up with the internet world. This is supposedly a team effort, he is so much more computer savy than I am. I cannot do this on my own. I am stepping out first and hopefully he will jump in and add graphics and pictures and links, etc.

It will be interesting to see what we can pull together, because we are such a salt and pepper team. We compliment one another, but do not always work things out the same way! For example, he is a temple worker, I am a family history buff. Ultimately the same goal, different departments. Such has been our life together...

We were laughing the other day, I am always in jeans and he doesn't even own a pair. The one day, I dress up to go shopping, he didn't.

So wish us luck and send us advice, I think we could really use it!



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Holiday pressure!

The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming! 

I am not ready yet!  Should I be? 

No pressure here!

I have projects started and shopping lists all over the house.  Will I be ready in time? 

I keep changing my mind.  Rewriting lists.  Will I be ready in time?

I wanted to be done early, so I wouldn't feel the holiday pressure - but the pressure just started early!

I don't think this is the way it was meant to be!  Maybe I will be ready to face this next week, when there will be less pressure!  I'll try again Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment