I am going to ask, what can I do better today!
You never know what is around the corner.
I have no idea what new challenge or opportunity is waiting for me next.
Does it really matter what hill I am attempting to climb, or mountain to scale?
I love to keep busy. I have a ton of projects to complete, but I cannot define my success in what I get done.
What matters to me is that I do my best and have a good attitude each and every day.
I want to go where God wants me to go, do what He wants me to do and say what He wants me to say! And that is something I have to do one day at a time!
Hello Family and Friends!
This is definitely a work in progress. Roger and I are trying to catch up with the internet world. This is supposedly a team effort, he is so much more computer savy than I am. I cannot do this on my own. I am stepping out first and hopefully he will jump in and add graphics and pictures and links, etc.
It will be interesting to see what we can pull together, because we are such a salt and pepper team. We compliment one another, but do not always work things out the same way! For example, he is a temple worker, I am a family history buff. Ultimately the same goal, different departments. Such has been our life together...
We were laughing the other day, I am always in jeans and he doesn't even own a pair. The one day, I dress up to go shopping, he didn't.
So wish us luck and send us advice, I think we could really use it!
It will be interesting to see what we can pull together, because we are such a salt and pepper team. We compliment one another, but do not always work things out the same way! For example, he is a temple worker, I am a family history buff. Ultimately the same goal, different departments. Such has been our life together...
We were laughing the other day, I am always in jeans and he doesn't even own a pair. The one day, I dress up to go shopping, he didn't.
So wish us luck and send us advice, I think we could really use it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment