My 15 statements of belief:
I believe in going to bed before you are too tired to pray.
I believe in reading your scriptures first thing in the morning is best.
I believe that I am precious to my Heavenly Father.
I believe in letting others know that God loves them as much as he loves me.
I believe in Jesus Christ. He is my Savior, my Redeemer, my strength and my light.
I believe that I must live the gospel of Jesus Christ in order to be happy and successful
I believe that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church upon the earth today.
I believe that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God.
I believe the priesthood has been restored, with all the keys and authority necessary to prepare us to return home to live in heaven with God.
I believe that everyone must learn for themselves what is right and true and we must be patient until they find it! I hope and pray they will be patient with me too!
I believe that most people are doing the best they can.
I believe the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It is scripture, saved for these latter days and a second witness of Jesus Christ: that He lived and died and was resurrected, that He is the Son of God.
I believe the Bible to be the word of God and it speaks to my heart and I find comfort in its pages.
I believe that the plan of salvation was prepared before the world was created and if obedient to the principles of the gospel of Jesus Christ, we will live happily ever after.
I believe that if faithful and obedient, all the sorrows, trials, pains and heartache of this world will be compensated for and some day we will look back at this life and say that it was all worth it; every day and every hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment