Hello Family and Friends!

This is definitely a work in progress. Roger and I are trying to catch up with the internet world. This is supposedly a team effort, he is so much more computer savy than I am. I cannot do this on my own. I am stepping out first and hopefully he will jump in and add graphics and pictures and links, etc.

It will be interesting to see what we can pull together, because we are such a salt and pepper team. We compliment one another, but do not always work things out the same way! For example, he is a temple worker, I am a family history buff. Ultimately the same goal, different departments. Such has been our life together...

We were laughing the other day, I am always in jeans and he doesn't even own a pair. The one day, I dress up to go shopping, he didn't.

So wish us luck and send us advice, I think we could really use it!



Thursday, June 23, 2011

June is almost over!

As you can see by the date, I am just not keeping up with life.  Which is really silly, since I don't work full time or have children at my heels anymore.  Today, I am fighting one of my stupid headaches and as always; once the medicine kicks in my mind is racing.  Might as well seize the moment and catch up on a few things!

My first thought was to email all of my children and tell them how much I love being their mom!  I was sure this kind of gush would make them roll their eyes, so once again I hestitated.  Maybe I should just accept the embarrassment and let them know!  I have learned so much from my family.  I am so amazed at the love we have in our family.  We have pushed past some really hard experiences and it has made us stronger.  What has pulled so many families apart has sometimes broken our hearts and shaken us to the very core!  But, I have seen forgiveness and love in action!  I am truly amazed at their accomplishments!  I am not talking about the accomplishments of what they do, but accomplishments at who they are!  Everyone of my children has a giving, loving, generous heart!  I am most grateful to know that whenever they get off track, I know that they will find their way back on!  They are is my most valuable gems!

My other brainstorm this morning, was the idea to post my favorite photographs on this blog!  Since most of my belongings are packed away, I need a place to see my favorite photos!  So I am hoping to figure a way to border my blog with pictures of my family.  They always bring me good memories and cheer me up!  Wish I could figure out how to post them all!

Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment